Welcome to wholesaleneobags.com online store. This web site is for wholesale only and is intended to supply merchandise for retail business clients. Please read the entire page before you place an order. By placing an order, you agree to all the following terms and conditions of neohandbags.com online store.
1. Please register for your Login ID and Password first.
· To protect our clients this web site is password protected. Please register first.
· neohandbags.com reserves the right to refuse password requests or cancel existing password.
· Inactive accounts will be deleted from our system on a periodic basis.
2. Order Information
· Our online shopping site is fully secured by SSL (256-bit encryption).
· A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful completion of the checkout process. The receipt of the order confirmation email does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
· There is minimum shipping and handling charge
· You may receive a call from neohandbags.com to confirm your order..
· All orders received from Tuesday through Friday before 10:00AM PST will be shipped out the same day. All orders received after 10:00AM PST on Friday through Monday will be shipped out on the following Monday or Tuesday (First Order First Serve). Exception applies to the National Holidays and the special occasions/ circumstances. Warehouse pickup may take additional time. Due to the factors beyond our control, the shipping policy is not guaranteed..
· Cancellation of order or refused parcels: The cancellation on orders which are pacakged or packaged/shipped will incur 30% restocking charge (plus round-trip shipping cost if the parcel is refused by customer).
· Please let us know within 1 hour after placing your order if there is any change.
· We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer.
3. Prices and Availability
· Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
· The colors shown on the products are an approximation of the original colors, and may vary on your computer system.
4. Minimum Purchase and Discount Policy
· Minimum purchase of $75.00 plus shipping is required.
· 3% discount on purchase of $500.00 or more.
· 5% discount on purchase of $1,000.00 or more.
5. Payment Method
· Credit Cards only (VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover).
· Upon receiving order, your credit card will be processed for pre-authorization.
· The orders with declined credit card on pre-authorizaion: (1) The email will be sent out to notify the customer. (2) The order will be canceled unless we receive the valid credit card information within 48 hours of our notification.
· Note: Credit Card fraud will be reported to the FBI immediately. Cookies, email address, IP information, and delivery address will be forwarded.
6. Shipping Policy
· UPS is the primary delivery service for domestic shipments.
· Lost Parcels: We are not responsible for the lost/missing insured parcels during the transportation.
7. Sales Tax
· This is a wholesale only website for clients who own retail businesses. Sales tax is excluded on all transactions. The Seller's Permit # is required to check out the merchandise.
8. Return Policy
· We try to visually check against damage or defects prior to the shipping, however, if you find a problem with our merchandise please refer to the following guidelines.
· All return should be accompanied by an order confirmation number. Please email the order number, items you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Unauthorized returns will not be processed.
· For proper handling of the return, clearly mark the order confirmation number on the package, and please include the copy of the email from neohandbags.com.
· Unless an order confirmation number is requested within 7 business days after the receipt of the merchandise, and the return items are postmarked within 7 business days from the receipt of the order confirmation number, return will not be processed and no credit will be issued under any circumstances.
· We will issue a credit (store credit only) for defective or damaged merchandise. The original shipping charge and return shipping cost are not covered under this policy. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost of any retured item.
· There will be a 30% restocking charge on returned merchandise that is neither damaged nor defective.
· All sales are final on promotional, sales (including closeouts), and special ordered items.
· All returns must be in original condition including damaged or defective items. The credit will not be issued to the return items without the complete original packaging materials as they have to be discarded.
· We are not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charge includes insurance that covers damage or loss during transportation, and the claim must be filed with UPS.
9. Health Warning
California Proposition 65 requires to warn consumers about the health risks of exposure to the lead contained in certain jewelry and accessory. The product sold from this web site, unless it is specified as Lead Free (LF), may or may not contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Exposure to lead occurs chiefly from ingestion, such as eating or putting objects into the mouth. If handled inappropriately, teenagers or young children can suffer adverse effects, which include brain damage, kidney damage, hearing loss, and impaired growth.
Regarding replica handbags/wallets
We do not sell authentic or genuine brand name handbags/wallets. We do not represent our replica handbags/wallets to be authentic, original, or genuine to any registered designer brand labels or their copyrighted products, nor do we represent that they are exact copies, therefore they do not violate any copyright laws. We only state that they are comparable in appearance to the designer brand handbags/wallets. This web site has no affiliation to, and not associated or sponsored by any of the trademark owners of designer handbags/wallets manufacturers. Our replica handbags/wallets are to be used for entertainment purposes only. If you would like the authentic, original, or genuine registered designer brand products, please purchase from an authorized dealer.
By purchasing these replica designer handbags/wallets the buyer agrees not to sell or represent them as authentic genuine brand name handbags/wallets. We take no responsibility for the false portrayal of our merchandise as the authentic handbags/wallets. We assume no civil or criminal liability for the actions of our customers.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include NeoHandBags.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.